I have to map the below requirements:
1. Create service order when a customer calls for service.
2. Plan the order & create quotation based on this.
3. Execute service order, if the cost is going above quotation value then system should not allow.
4. If the cost is going high then quoation should be revised again & approval to be taken from customer.
5. Once the service order is complete, bill the customer at actual.
I have done below work
1. Service order created in IW31.
2. Quotation created through DP80. (Necessary settings done in DIP for creating quotation from order).
3. During quotation acceptance in IW32, the system creates the sales order with value planned in service order.
4. Billing document is generated based on this planned value that has come from service order in sales order.
I need to know,
1. How to manage resource related billing. I mean the billing document should be generated based on resources consumed and not based on initial cost in sales order that has come from planned cost in service order.
2. When I create a billing document, the system is crediting the service order the invoice amount. In my case I want that all the actual service cost to go to logistic cost center. Then billing document should post the actual costmark upprofit those are in sales order to the same logistics cost center. To make it short, the logistic cost center will receive actual repair cost as debit & invoice amount as credit. So finally I can see the credit amount on logistic cost center that is the profit.
I know this is long story.....please suggest.