Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

How to change SAP Support (OSS)

Dear Gurus,

I'll need to change the SAP Support from Obtech to SAP AG.Before mine is SAP AG,suddenly its change to Obtech.Its difficult to me because when i need to send an OSS the Service Desk from Obtech will appeared.How the procedure or process if i want to change the flow from obtech to SAP AG.Or can I request another s-user id to directly report thru SAP AG.

Kindly please advice and tell the procedure or teach me the way.



Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Dec 07, 2009 at 02:16 AM

    any respond...

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • I am not really sure, as this is subject to company contratcs. In case of doubt, you always need to ask your account representative.

      This is only valid to my personal experience to small and medium sized enterprise accounts (SME) :

      I guess you bought the license from this other company. Since a few month, SAP has changed support scheme for SME.

      Your OSS will go first through the company where you bought the license. They have a similiar SolMan/Ticket system than SAP and are obliged to answer your question. They are your "Customer Competence Center" and fulfillment of the support.

      As SME, you cannot create SAPNet Calls directly at SAP any longer.

      We have no big issues with it, since our license holder has a good support and real difficult (developer ) cases are still going to SAP.

      But as I said - contracts always differ around the world and customer by customer.The only real answer can give your specific account executive.