Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Nov 30, 2009 at 05:07 AM

Data mismatch between RSA3 and PSA for datasource 0CO_OM_WBS_6

39 Views

Hi All,

I enhanced the datasource 0CO_OM_WBS_6 to add a new field ZZTCODE, which I got from the table bkpf.

After the enhancement, when I checked in RSA3 the data was coming correctly.

I replicated the dataource into BI and also made changes accordingly in the dataflow till infocube and the data flow is correct

But when I did the dataload and checked the PSA, the data is not filled for this field in the PSA and it has come blank, though data is being shown in RSA3.

I went thru SDN looking for similar posts, but did not get any solution that solved this issue.

Looking for your help in resolving this issue.

With Warm Regards,

Vineeth