The issue is that the user expects a space between the various text mentioned in the invoice so that it is easier to read the data.
Users request of how he wants the text to look like with spaces:
"LubeAnalyst# :1234212/AMOT Date:25.11.09 Component:GasMotor"
Our suggestion to the user:
1) Go to the sales order in change mode using transaction VA02
2) Double click on the line item (material)
3) Go to the texts tab and then to additional billing text
4) You will find the text in the adjacent window
5) You can edit the text so as to enter a space at the beginning of each line and the same will be reflected in the invoice document after you reprocess the output
6) Save the changes by clicking on the save button
The order will be generated automatically.
The order will be generated as a after event order and after this the invoice will be send directly from our cmpany to the customer, so we have no possibility to make any change in the system.
The order and invoice are processed completely automatically, so we are unable to do any manual job!
It's an auitomatic process, so the first solution, which is described down, isn't helpfull for me.
Dear Sdners, please guide me towards a fix for this issue.
Edited by: SuryaD on Nov 27, 2009 12:57 PM