Now I am in SAP HR Implementation Project and we plan to have HR Client different from ERP system, I mean FI system. I know that I have to create ALE from HR client to FI system so the payroll process posting from HR to FI can be done. I found another forum that discussed this subject posting-to-accounting-from-hr-to-fi-separated-syst but I still wonder what should I prepare before I create ALE from HR system to FI system.
Below what I thought that must be prepared before the ALE is created:
In HR System
1. Symbolic Account must be configure
2. Company code, Business Area, and Cost Center Hierarchy, Profit Center Hierarchy, and Controlling Area have to be maintained same as in FI system.
In FI System
1. Symbolic Account must also be configure in FI system and must be mapped to GL account.
and I also must created ALE to distribute below data from FI system to HR system (because only HR user can access the HR system):
1. Bank Key and Bank House Data
2. Cost Center Data
and I have also replicated table Document Types (T003) and Line Item text (T053) from FI to HR
My Questions are
1. Are there anything else that I have to prepare before I create ALE for payroll posting?
2. How to create ALE for Bank Key and House Bank? I tried to find message type that can be used for Bank Key and House Bank transfer but I cannot found them. ALE for cost center I have no questions because I have experience on perform this.