Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Changing Content type

Hi all,

We are trying to post data from XI to a Webservice using SOAP adapter.

XI sends the payload in "application/xml" content type whereas the webservice expects the "text/xml" content type.

Though I have used the standard apdater module "localejbs/AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean" in the SOAP receiver communication channel, the content type transformation is not happening properly.

Please let me know whether I'm missing out any of the steps.

Thanks,

Geetha

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Nov 11, 2009 at 01:11 PM

    > Though I have used the standard apdater module "localejbs/AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean" in the SOAP receiver communication channel, the content type transformation is not happening properly.

    >

    > Please let me know whether I'm missing out any of the steps.

    I do not see anything wrong. Check for typos.

    The parameter should be: Transform.ContentType

    Regards

    Stefan

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Stefan Grube

      There was some issue with the Cache refresh.

      Cache refresh issue has been sorted out and now the Content type transformation is happening properly.

      Thanks,

      Geetha