I have a problem with the cache Of PI.
I work with PI 7.1 EHP1 SPS3.
In fact, The transaction is Ko, but i check the configuration and she seems to be good.
I check all dest in SM59, SLDCHECK, exchange profile etc...
The error message is:
Unable to refresh cache contents
Error during last attempt to refresh cache
Incorrect XML display for AlertCategory
Error during deserialization
Data loss occurred when converting 4d8a61e5f1063132a5a7ea30214ae5c1
The problem is the same in Integration directory when i want to refresh an object of entegration engine (Abap cache)
Thanks by advance
Edited by: Nor Goudjil on Nov 3, 2009 10:48 PM