Hi experts and wanna-be experts:
Welcome to the Utilities space on SCN.
Before anything else, read The SCN Rules of Engagement
Update 09/09/2012 - search enhancements are available in SCN:
Before posting your question or response, please ensure that you have followed these basic rules:
- Search the forum to ensure that the question has not already been asked and/or answered. Use the text or tag filter. Duplicate posts will be removed. Consistent violations will result in loss of forum privileges.
- Ask specific questions - how can I default value 'X' in process Y instead of tell me how ISU works. Here is a blog Asking Good Questions in the SCN Discussion Spaces will help you get Good Answerswith hints on how to ask questions the right way and [another|http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html] with great internet forum tips. Generic posts will be removed. Consistent violations will result in loss of forum privileges.
- Asking for documentation about billing or meter reading, etc is not allowed. Posts will be locked immediately.
- Do your work prior to posting. The forums are not a replacement for your own research. Show what you have investigated. Intelligent, thoughtful posts will get the best responses.
- Do not share your email address within your posting. Add it to your profile or send a user a direct message. Sharing email addresses within threads is not permitted and the content will be removed.
- Keep your threads updated - when they are solved, mark them as such and identify helpful/correct answers where appropriate. If you solve it on your own, provide the solution you have found so that others can benefit. How to close a discussion and why is a helpful document explaining how and why to do this
Here are the best, most relevant places to look for information on the SAP for Utilities solution:
- Search the SAP Service Marketplace. There is a good deal of Utilities Industry process and solution documentation available there, including the new BPEM cookbook supplied by Fritz in May, 2013.
- Search sap.com site for white papers and other documentation.
- Check also the Utilities BPX Community and the wikis, blogs and other assets available there.
- Check the SAP website for Utilities Industry
- Some moderator recommended links
Moderator Picks for SAP for Utilities space
Edited by: William Eastman on Nov 5, 2009 8:52 PM
Edited by: William Eastman on Nov 5, 2009 8:57 PM
Edited by: William Eastman on Apr 21, 2010 7:07 AM
Edited by: William Eastman on Jul 12, 2010 3:56 PM
Message was edited by: William Eastman