Take a look @ how I have configured the SCOT and please try to notifiy me where exactly i am committing mistake.
Local Host name: sapserver
Domain Name: accenture.com
host Name: master
Full computer name: master.accenture.com
I can see the both systems in the workgroup that means both are in shared mood.
In Local host I have installed SAP i.e only ABAP engine.
1) I have enabled SMTP node in smicm i.e.8025
2) I have activated SMTP Frame work in sicf.
3) I selected scot and gone to settings/default domain and here I have given as "accenture.com"
4) I double click the SMTP node and select " Node in use" .
5) I entered in mail host as " master".
6) I clicked Internet set and given * in address area.
7) I have created user with ID as " superuser" and given an entry in mail ID as "superuser.accenture.com"
8) I send a message and given recipient name and type as " superuser.accenture.com" and " internet" and select " expres"
9) After sending the message and againg go to SCOT and when I refresh I got the message in waiting list.
10) When I select start send process I got a window of list of sent objects
11) Then I get a window saying " SAPoffice express info" when I select continue it is going into error list.
12) When I go and chk the trace levels I got the below statements.
Send Method via Internet
Document title hellow
Document size 6B
User Name SUPERUSER
Send date 28.10.2009
Send time 09:55:35
Message number 816
Status txt Message cannot be transferred to node SMTP due to connection error (final)
Message ID XS
Message type (E,I,W,...) E
Document class RAW
Object year 34
Object number 000000000013
Recipient type ADR
Recipient year 34
Recipient number 000000000002
Node ID SMTP
Sender SUPERUSER Sent on 28.10.2009 09:55:35
Send attribs Express
Status return Status is always confirmed
Status mail is only sent to inbox if errors occur
Send History Date Time Status
28.10.2009 09:55:35 Document sent
09:55:35 Wait for communications service
10:34:22 Message cannot be transferred to node SMTP due to connection error (final)
10:34:22 Document deleted from queue
Edited by: prashanth reddy on Oct 28, 2009 7:10 AM
Edited by: prashanth reddy on Oct 28, 2009 7:12 AM