Skip to Content
Former Member
Oct 24, 2009 at 07:07 AM

Service Allowance after the completion of ine year


Hi Gurus

I have a scenario. If the employee completes one year in the company, then i want to give some allowance. How can i do this. Is there any standard functionality or do i need to write a PCR. If its thru PCR, how can i get the start date of the employee.

Hope i am clear. Pl suggest.

Thanks & Regards