Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

No receiver could be determined in SXMB_MONI

Hi

I've recently installed a new system and testing a scenario ABAP PROXY TO JDBC( for mysql ) , when i m testing in the Integration Directory -> TOOLS --> TEST CONFIGURATION , every thing is successful , but when i actually triggered the ABAP Proxy , its successful in SAP ECC but the message is red in sap xi when checked in SXMB_MONI. : the following error is thrown :

RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC

NO RECEIVER COULD BE DETERMINED ,

help required please

rgds

mojib

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

5 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 22, 2009 at 09:03 AM

    Hi ,

    Check your receiver JDBC communication channel . Check for all the parameters and activate it once again .

    or stop and restart it in the RWB.

    Check in the Interface determination , you have given the IM. etc

    Regards,

    Jude

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 22, 2009 at 09:06 AM

    Is your Receiver Determination Correct. Plz check it again. And also clear the cache from Menu Environment --> Clear SLD Data cache, from ID.

    Regards,

    Sarvesh

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 22, 2009 at 09:09 AM

    Mojib ,

    This is one of the frequently asked question..

    Make a serach in SDN you will get n no. of threads on this issue.

    Regards ,

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 26, 2009 at 04:57 AM

    Thanks all for the help, problem was very stupid and strange the sender business system which I had defined was a mix of caps and small letters , now when the sytem picks up it takes all in small letters and later doesnot recognise it.

    This I got by very minutely analyzing the sxmb_moni log , i deleted the sender business system from SLD and again created the sender business system and thenm reassigned , in ID and then reconfigured the ID objects

    thanks for ur support

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 26, 2009 at 04:58 AM

    Thanks all for the help, problem was very stupid and strange the sender business system which I had defined was a mix of caps and small letters , now when the sytem picks up it takes all in small letters and later doesnot recognise it.

    This I got by very minutely analyzing the sxmb_moni log , i deleted the sender business system from SLD and again created the sender business system and thenm reassigned , in ID and then reconfigured the ID objects

    thanks for ur support

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded