Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Oct 20, 2009 at 06:01 PM

Adding MORE Tables/Fields to Nakisa

22 Views

Hi,

Yesterday I was able to add a new table/field to downloadschema in the functions section (with many thanks to Luke!). Today I added 5 more tables. I thought they were all working and just realized I am getting an error but the extraction keeps running because I had made the tables non-critical.

All of the tables get a FIELD_NOT_VALID error and then do not load. Unfortunately, it does not say which field or fields. I've been very careful in using the exact table and field names from SAP and making sure the tables are indeed tables not views. I've also checked that I have the proper security access to all of these tables. Any ideas? Here is the code of one of the functions I receive this error for.

Thanks!

Zaj

<function name="RfcReadTable" critical="False" encoding="UTF8">

<download>True</download>

<desc>Read Table Function/BAPI - Employee Emergency Address</desc>

<dll>Nakisa.SAP.SAPeProcessor</dll>

<class>Nakisa.SAP.SAPeProcessor.RfcReadTable</class>

<params>

<param name="FIELDLIST"><![CDATA[SUBTY, NAME2, TELNR, PERNR, ENDDA, BEGDA]]></param>

<param name="CONDITION"><![CDATA[BEGDA <= '[DateToday]' And ENDDA >= '[DateToday]' AND SUBTY = '4']]></param>

<param name="SOURCETABLE"><![CDATA[PA0006]]></param>

</params>

<outputTables>

<outputTable name="Address4" critical="False" encoding="">

<source>PA0006</source>

<desc>Emergency Contact</desc>

<fields>

<field name="SUBTY" encoding="">

<alias>SUBTY</alias>

</field>

<field name="NAME2" encoding="">

<alias>NAME2/alias>

</field>

<field name="TELNR" encoding="">

<alias>TELNR</alias>

</field>

<field name="PERNR" encoding="ASCII">

<alias>PERNR</alias>

</field>

<field name="ENDDA" encoding="">

<alias>END_DATE</alias>

</field>

<field name="BEGDA" encoding="">

<alias>BEGIN_DATE</alias>

</field>

</fields>

<condition><![CDATA[]]></condition>

</outputTable>

</outputTables>

</function>