How can I ensure that Alerts generated by known exceptions like socket & other time out errors for FTP(file.ftp.FTPEx: 421,425,550), SFTP,HTTP channels do not create incidents and thereby increase our workload in Prod.Since these errors are creating incidents in Consumer ,we dont want that these alerts trigger and Consumer reads these errors and create Incident no.If I uncheck any FTP error options in extended Tab of Alert rule then it will impact other interfaces. The conditions are below:
Tickets need not be created If “ErrorText” value contains one of the following texts :
• com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 421 Unexpected reply code Proxy is closed
• com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 425 Unexpected reply code Can't open data connection.
• com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 Unexpected reply code The network path was not found.
• com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 Unexpected reply code The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
• com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 Unexpected reply code The system cannot find the file specified.
• java.net.ConnectException: A remote host refused an attempted connect operation. (Connection refused)
• java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Accept timed out
• Exception received: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Session.connect: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
• Exception received: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: timeout: socket is not established
Please suggest any feasible solution asap.