we are running SSM 7.0.
We have found the following error after a transport:
Unexpected error, your import request (ref#114000173797196) is aborted. Please check log for error details.
These are the steps followed:
1. Dev system: Export from test enviroment one database (DB01) via Transporter.
2. Production enviroment: Import the DB1.
3. Because the export we downloaded in step 1 it was not the latest (because the download dropdown always shows the first one no the last one), we need to remove the DB1 imported in production. So:
4. Production system: remove the DB1 via Tools > Add new DB > Remove.
5. Dev system: we download the right export zip.
6. Production system: we import the right export zip and we find the error indicadted above.
Could you be pleased to indicated me why I cannot import this database again?
I have reviewed a log in the following server path but I can not find the error:
File name: "JEE_jsp_tools_result_4171250_1255508840095_1255627661056.java"
Thank you very much in advance.