1. We copied transaction type SFLN->ZLFN.
2. Removed all copied actions of ZLFN and created three actions 1. Development 2. Test 3. Production.
3. We copied status profile SLFN0001->ZLFN0001.
4. Removed all copied statuses and created three statuses 1. In Process 2. In Testing 3. In Production.
These new action profiles and status profiles are assigned to the copied transaction type ZLFN.
Our requirement is:
If the action Development is executed, then the status should be changed from New to "In Process".
The same way; the corresponding statuses for actions Test and Production are In Testing and In Prodcution respectively.
When we execute the action Developement it is not changing the status to "In Process" still remains as "New".
The same behavior for actions Test and Production as well.
Processing Types for each action:
1. Development: Method call: HF_SET_STATUS and Processing Parameters: USER_STATUS Initial value E0002.
2. Test: Method call: HF_SET_STATUS and Processing Parameters: USER_STATUS Initial value E0005.
3. Production: Method call: HF_SET_STATUS and Processing Parameters: USER_STATUS Initial value E0008.
ABAP Dic. Ref for processing parameter USER_STAUS is TJ30-ESTAT.
ZLFN0001 E0001 X 10 60 10 1 1 SLFN NEW New
ZLFN0001 E0002 20 60 20 1 1 SLFN INPR PROC In Process
ZLFN0001 E0005 50 60 20 1 1 SLFN RELE SPRV In Testing
ZLFN0001 E0008 60 60 60 1 1 SLFN FINI CONF In Production
We didn't change the Auth. Key and Business Transactions and just renamed "Proposed Solution" as "In Testing" and "Confirmed" as "In Production" from the starus profile SLFN0001.
We haven't done anything with CRMBS52(Auth. Key). Do we need to create Auth. Key for each status? We don't understand what does Auth. key do?
Are we missing anyother customizing setting in SPRO?
Please help us to resolve this issue.