Following is from Data Manager Guide
"1. Open Data Manager and select eData > Organize Package List. The Organize package list
dialog is displayed.
2. From the toolbar, click the Add Package icon. The Add Package dialog is displayed.
3. Select File in the Package Type field. Click the lookup button beside the File field to display the
list of packages.
4. Select the Examples folder and select AdminTask_MakeDim.dts.
Note: If you have an existing application set, copy this package from the most recent version of ApShell
to get the appropriate updates.
5. Click Open. You are returned to the Add Package dialog. Click Add. You are returned to the
Organize package list dialog. Click Save.
6. Select eData > Run Package. Select AdminTask_MakeDim.dts from the package list and
click Run. The Run Package dialog is displayed.
7. Be sure the desired dimension name in the Input Dimension name field. (Leave the Input
Source table name field blank.) Click Next.
8. Select Yes in the Schedule the processing of dimension members field. Click Finish.
9. Complete the desired schedule information and click OK."
I follow the step and get error of "Missing Dimension name or source table", I did input the dimension name such as account or entity, leave the nput source table name filed blank,.
Anybody know the resaon for this?