i am experiencing the following error on one of the Crystal Reports when i try to view the ouptut. "Max processing time or Max records limit reached" the report output is 65000 records. It works fine when viewed using the CR Developer.
I have loaded the report on the CR2008 server, the report compiles OK, i can change the ouptut format to Excel and i can see the report in that format, but i can not see the Crystal Report format. I keep getting the error.
I have changed the value of the CrystalReportsProcessingServer "Database Records Read When Previewing or Refreshing" to 0 for unlimited.
I have also changed the value of the ReportApplicationServer "Number of database records to read when Previewing or refreshing a report" to -1 for unlimited.
And i restarted the Apache server and the SIA server. I still get the error.
i am using CR Developer V 220.127.116.113
on CR2008 server 12.0
Any sugggestion on what else to do.