Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Problem with mail adapter module in PI 7.11

Hi,

I modified our adapter module from PI 7.0 to be compatible with PI 7.11 SPS3. I followed the instruction in http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index;jsessionid=(J2EE3417300)ID1491632150DB11633962752589437606End?rid=/library/uuid/c0b39e65-981e-2b10-1c9c-fc3f8e6747fa&overridelayout=true and successfully deployed the adapter module using NWDS for PI 7.1. However, I am encountering this error in the communication channel monitoring:

Exception caught during processing mail message com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException.

I don't see any other details in the communication channel monitoring to help me determine the cause of the problem after this error message line. In NWDS, there was no error when I excute build the project. During deployment in NWDS, it says deployment was successful. When I check in NWA, I can find that the adapter module has been deployed successfully. I even tried to re-create the whole adapter module from scrach following the documentation for the 2nd time and still I got the same error message.

I am using java SDK 6.

Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Elbert

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 29, 2009 at 12:03 PM

    Any suggestions for this problem?

    Thanks in advance.

    Regards,

    Elbert

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hello Elbert,

      Are you using NWDS 7.0 or 7.1? For PI 7.1, you should use NWDS 7.1.

      Regards,

      Neetesh

  • Sep 29, 2009 at 08:30 PM

    > I am using java SDK 6.

    For PI 7.11 you need Java version 1.5, not 1.6

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi,

      This problem is now solved. I am using the correct version of NWDS for PI7.1 and using java 1.6 will not cause any problem.

      The problem was caused by the source data being zipped instead of the unzipped version that my module is expecting. Furthermore, since my module comes before the mail bean, there is no details in the communication channel monitoring that the data sent was a wrong format.

      Regards,

      Elbert