Can some one review my business requirement and validate proposed solutioin.
I would like to know if there is any other standard solution to suffice this requirement.
Currently in my client, there is custom DME File format.
Recently for country UAE, the local banks are requesting for purpose codes to be input in DME file to be processed by banks, otherwise banks do not process payments.
Below are the some of the purpose codes provided by banks, just for reference.
ACM Agency Commission
AES Advance payment against EOS
ATS Air transport
CCP Corporate Card Payment
CHC Charitable Contributions
CIN Commercial Investments
1. Activate the Payment Method Supplement in FBZP - All company codes step
2. Create the list of Purpose codes as Payment Method Supplements 2 digit code (example:
01 - CCP Corporate Card Payment
02 - COM Commission) and so on
3. Map the vendor master data with required 2 digit Purpose code/Payment Method Supplements
4. While posting invoice, the purpose code can be changed by user if required
5. Add the logic in DME format to bring purpose codes using atoms
(creating atoms and putting conditions to populate constant 3 digits purpose code in dme file)
(if in document purpose code found as 01, in dme file CCP will be populated)
Thanks and Regards,