Is someone know the corespondance between the 3 options in "CR 8.5 - Visual Linking Expert" and the multiple options in "CRXI R2 - Database Experts - Links" for every link options :
In CR 8.5 : under section "When linking to two files from this file" :
- Look up both at the same time
- Look up all of one, then all of others
- Look up all combinations of the two files
In CRXI R2 :
- Join type : inner join / left outer join / right outer join / full join
- Apply join : do no apply / apply from / apply to / apply in both ways
I need to convert hundreds of reports and don't want to miss the right options.
Thanks for your future replies.