We are getting dump when running SNP heuristic with following details.
- PDS validity start from 1 Nov 2009
- Forecast on and before 1 Nov 2009
- Production calender with holiday on 2 Nov 2009
- GR processing time of 4 days
- SNP production time of 1 or 2 days
Our initial debugging shows that SNP trying to create planned order on 6th of Nov 2009 for which production start date goes to 30th Oct 2009 which is before the validity of production data structure. Hence it's giving the dump.
If we change the GR processing time to 5 days SNP creating planned order correctly in next bucket wtihout any dump. We have also verified that if I remove all calendars and make 2nd Nov as working day it is planning correctly on 6th Nov.
Experts please share your thoughts on this behavior. Is there any available notes for this issue or you see it as some master data / transaction data or configuration issue.