Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

BAPI updation problem

Hi

I am updating a contract using the BAPI BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATEFROMDATA.

All the update flags I have set. When I execute BAPI and if I see return table

it says that "successfully updated". but when I execute BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT

it is getting terminated. Termination happens in insert statement of a standard program.

I have set the update flag as 'U' only. As the database has already my contract number

the insert statement goes to dump. But when I give status as update, why it behaves like that.

Thanks and regards,

Venkat.

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Sep 10, 2009 at 11:23 AM

    Hi,

    If you already have contract no. then why don't you use BAPI_CUSTOMERCONTRACT_CHANGE.

    KR Jaideep,

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.