Skip to Content
Sep 09, 2009 at 04:03 AM

Material to be sent outside for repairs and asset transfer


Hi all ,

We want to send some material outside for repirs or some other work . This material is returnable . What the process I have to follow . Which movement type I can use . Also I do not wih which material document reference this material is taken inward .

Also we need to transfer some assets to other plant what will be the process

Please note that we did not configuered any CIN related customisation

Thanks and regards