I'm trying to define a local SLD, and connect few ABAP systems to it, in order to see the ABAP systems added to the local SLD. I'm trying to perform the registration from the ABAP side, meaning to have the information sent from the ABAP side to the local SLD (ABAP system as Data_Supplier).
I'm performed the following steps :
1. defined the gateway host and gateway service of the ABAP system on the SLD (under administration -> settings)
2. configured a Jco RFC Destinations in NWA with the relevant server configuratio, repository configuration and security setting, directing to the on of the ABAP systems.
3. in the ABAP side, transaction SM59, create the SLDAPI_<sysID> RFC destination with the relevant gateway details.
4. on the ABAP side created a HTTP destination using transaction SLDAPICUST
5. SLDCHECK transaction results the following message:
Properties of RFC destination SAPSLDAPI
program id: SLDAPI_C28
Testing the RFC connection to the SLD java client...
RFC ping was successful
SLD server access settings:
host name: iltlvh90.tlv.sap.corp
port number: 50400
user : administrator
Use transaction SLDAPICUST if you wish to maintain the SLD server access data
Launching the SLD GUI in a separate browser window...
=> Verify in the browser GUI that the SLD is in a healthy running state!
Calling function LCR_LIST_BUSINESS_SYSTEMS
Retrieving data from the SLD server...
Function call terminated sucessfully
No business systems maintained in the SLD
=> Check data integrity within the SLD!
Summary: Connection to SLD works technically, but the SLD content may need maintenance
=> Check and maintain the SLD data content
Now checking access to the XI Profile
RFC destination LCRSAPRFC does not exist
=> Create the RFC destination by using transaction SM59!
besides that, I've automatically forwarded to the web browser, and by providing the username and password I've managed to login to the local SLD.
But inspite the fact everything seems ok, I still don't get the ABAP system appear on my local SLD!
I've followed the guidelines appears on:
Can you please direct me with a detailed explanation of how this should be done? I'd be glad if any guide providing a step-by-step information exists.
Thanks in advace,