My scenario is like this :
1. A new output type has been created in NACE for Billing application type.
2. I have created a custom SCRIPT and a custom Print Program for this Billing.
3. Now using the Output type whcih was created newly in NACE, I'm able to see the output in the Dev-System.
4. So, I transported the corresponding TR's of my Script and Print program to the Quality-System.
5. Now, In the Quality system, when I'm executing the Transaction using the newly created Output type, the script is not getting executed.
6. What's happening is :
a. I executed the Transaction VF03, and have chosen "Issue Output to" Option and then choosed the new output type,.
b. Now, when I say Print Preview --> It's not getting executed.
c. Instead, it's running and running and not getting finished at all.
What could be the problem ? Any clue ?