Skip to Content
Former Member
Sep 04, 2009 at 04:23 PM

how to use 261 to perform GI for external processing


Hi all

I have a problem. In my company, we use external processing and provide the vendor with parts required for carrying out the

operation. As soon as the goods receipt has been posted for the purchase order, a consumption posting is carried out of the parts provided. Now we want to perform GI (mvt.261) for parts before finished goods GR. And we also want to manager SC stocks (for example, part A needs 500pc, but we provide 5000pc to vendor. We must know we have 4500pc SC stocks). How to do it? Please do not suggest to activate MRP area. Thank you in advance.

Edited by: Rita Chen on Sep 4, 2009 6:23 PM