We have a number of crystal reports. Many have sub reports. Some have a lot of sub reports.
Earlier this year we swapped out a file server. ADAPCOFP went away and was replaced by ADAPCOFP1. ADAPCOFP has been turned off for over a month now.
The reports run, but when you go to initially open up the file it takes forever to open. The reports run fast once they are open, but take forever to open them. One report, that we run daily, takes 3 minutes to open. I turned the ADAPCOFP file server back on and this same file takes 5 seconds to open.
I did some google searches and see that others have had this same problem and seem to indicate that they found UNC references to a now non-existent server, removing the references fixed the problem. We have looked and relooked and looked some more and canu2019t find any UNC references anywhere in the report. There has to be something there because the state of ADAPCOFP seems to be the key to how quickly the report opens up.
Where should I look for UNC references. We have Crystal that was delivered with Dynamics GP and 99% of our reporting is from GP.