a Customer wants to implement the following workflow, if this is possible.
Company uses corporatewide one Portal which is a SAP EP. The User logs on
there (Directory Service for the EP is a Windows AD connected via LDAP
to the EP) an than Browse to a site called "BO". In this site there is
Content like Welcome Messages etc. and a Link to InfoView. When the
User clicks that Link a new Window has to open with direct SSO into
- User logs on to corporate SAP EP Portal (via WinAD credentials, not
- User browse to the BO Site
- User click on InfoView Link
- User Logs on via SSO to InfoView
At the last point for SSO, the Session ID from the initial LogOn to the
SAP EP has to be taken not the local Kerberos Ticket like in a normal
Windows AD SSO configuration.
The Question is, is this technical possible/supported ?
- Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2
- BOE XI 3.1 FP 1.4
- SAP ITK 3.1 FP 1.4
- Default Tomcat 5.5
Thanks for your help.