I have got a table with brand name with hierarchy node, brand key and when the user selects a row on the table it should display detail data on the BEx Web. To do this, I have done the following;
- Added a button to the Action Toolbar of the Table
- Added an HTML view to the design time as well as a Data Store
- Created a field in the Data Store called u201Cselectionu201D
- Map from the table containing the 'Select' button to both the Data Store and the HTML view
- Used the custom action u201CSelectu201D to write a value u201C3u201D to the u201Cselectionu201D field of the DataStore
- Set the system acion (Event Name) 'select' to set a URL for the HTML view
- Set the URL Assinged Value = 'http://sapbid001:50000/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/pcd!3aportal_content!2fcom.sap.pct!2fplatform_add_ons!2fcom.sap.ip.bi!2fiViews!2fcom.sap.ip.bi.bex?&QUERY=ZPIP_BACKORD_DETAILS&FILTER_IOBJNM=0CUST_GROUP&FILTER_NODE_IOBJNM=0HIER_NODE&FILTER_VALUE='&@Brand_key&''
It opens the query ZPIP_BACKORD_DETAILS for all brands and it's passing right brand key to it as well. But the dilema is the query is not filtering according to the parameter passed to it.
Could you please suggest me what steps I need to follow in order to resolve the issue?