I am very new to CATS and have some dougts.
I want to develop a sample composite application on top of Timesheet(CATS) using SAP Enterprise services.
In ES Workplace for Time & Labour Manageent , there are two types of enterprise services available for Employe working times recording.
1. Services two create, Read and Update timesheet entries which are based on Duration(StartTime, EndTime).
2. Services to create Time Events(like Clock-in/Clock-out ) which are based on point in time.
1. Is there any relationship between CATS and Time Events or they are independent?
2. Where Time Events will be stored- is in CATS DB?
3. Are they two diffrent approaches for employee time capturing?. Can we have both or we should have only one ot them?
Can you provide some good links which provide information abt CATS and Time Events.
Thanks in Advance,