I was testing a Sampling-Drawing Procedure, and I have following one question to check with you.
Why the sample size created is not correct.**
The following is the environment:
A - The inspection lot created draw the the following Inspection Specification:
1- Inspection plan;
- I have one inspection plan that have a sample-drawing procedure created in the header.
- This inspection plan consists of two MICs and each of these MIC shares a sampling procedure which is of fixed Sample Size 1.
2 - Material Specification;
- The material specification consists of 4 MIC but they don't have any sampling procedure attached to it.
B - The Physical Sample drawing procedure triggered has the following information:
- Only the Primary Sample is used
- Size Factor: 1
- With Sampling Schema with the following sampling plan (lot size 1000 --> Sample size=1 ; Lot size 10000000000 ---> Sample size=5)
C - The goods receipt quantity (i.e. inspection lot quantity) = 100 and No of Container is 1 lot
When the inspection lot is created... the sample size value generated is 3. My question is why the system generate a sample size of 3? shouldn't the sample size value equal to 1?