Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Aug 25, 2009 at 07:49 AM

Custom Query modified/Altered By BO

27 Views

Hi All,

I am facing a strange behavior in Info view of WEB XI 3.1. I have 4 cross tabs in my report & has written a custom query using full outer join for the fourth cross tab with Year, Month & URL as Filter. I ran the queries & it gave me accurate results. I refreshed my report at least 7 times & i did not face any issue but when i refreshed the report by changing the URL for which i need to see the data i get some different results. 1st 3 cross tabs give me accurate result but the 4th gives me inaccurate result. When i clicked on edit query to check the SQL of the 4th Cross tab my custom query no longer remained custom query it was turned to a BO generated query. I don't understand why this strange behavior happened.

Can any one please let me know as to why this happens.

Thank You