After many trails and errors we have successfully installed B1iSN and connected with both R3 and B1. But as of now the problem is the data transfer. I have did the following steps,
1.Installed B1iSN successfully with Event Sender.
2.In the Administration of B1iSN I have defined 2 systems for B1 and R3 respectively (Test connection is positive.)
3. I have imported the zip files (B1ISN2007SIMP_08_import_01.zip,B1ISN2007SIMP_08_import_02.zip from SIM->Import and B1ISN2007CONTNTP_08.zip from Content folder )
4. Using the application manager I have deployed (used the file B1ISN2007SIMP_08_deploy.zip under SIM->Deploy) the Subsidary Integration console.
I guess that all the above steps are successfully done. Now comming to the problem areas, I am trying to import Customer master data from R3 system, I have followed the Config_Guide_Master_Data_Distribution_Customer_EN.pdf, I did the following steps in the Integration Console...
1. Assigned the B1 and R3 systems.
2. Filled the system properties. (Some fields are left blank, HQ vendor no is left blank.. )
3. Created a BizProcess from Business Processes-> Define, I have selected Master Data and in the BizPackage i have selected Business Partner.
4. Selected sender (R3) and receiver(B1) systems.
5. I have not set and parameters.(like country,region and regional market)
6. In the set data properties step i have not given text ID..? Actually what is this text id and from where should i get it..? (Document is not of much help here.)
7.Saved these settings and activated the Bizpackage.
Now in R3 using the TCODE BD12 i have tried to send a selected customer, but no error message is shown in the message log..
Please guide me if I have done some mistake or if i have missed something.
Thanks in advance,