Hi PP Experts
I need to send a material outside for painting. This will be done by external vendor. Once this operation is finished material can be received as Finished product (Material code:-FG1234).
1. Production order is created for the material # FG1234
2. Inproces inspection (03 )assigned.
3. Routing u2013 created for the Material # FG1234
If I include the external process as my last operation, how can I handle in SAP.
My question here is
I need to send out the Semi finshed material to vendor (subcontractor)
1. How can I capture this? What are the settings need to configured or included in routing & BOM.
Because there is no inventory control for this semifinished goods? Do I need to create one SF material or one dummy material code is enough?
2. The material return back to client is asu201Du2019 Finished goodsu2019u2019 FG1234, I need to have inspection for this goods.
3. Which inspection type I can use u2013 04 or 05 or 03 because the same 03 inspection is used for earlier operations?