Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Error in compiling Flex application

Hi

In Visual Composer all my models were working. Now when I open any model, the compile part goes fine. But when I deploy I get a error.

I switched on the log and got the below error.

Error in compiling Flex application: No protocol specified

java.lang.InternalError: Can't connect to X11 window server using ':2.0' as the value of the DISPLAY variable.

at sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment.initDisplay(Native Method)

at sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment.<clinit>(X11GraphicsEnvironment.java:179)

at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initializeImpl(Native Method)

at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:196)

at java.lang.Class.forNameImpl(Native Method)

at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:119)

at java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.getLocalGraphicsEnvironment(GraphicsEnvironment.java:91)

at macromedia.fonts.JREFontManager.initializeSystemFonts(JREFontManager.java:242)

at macromedia.fonts.JREFontManager.createSetForSystemFont(JREFontManager.java:58)

at macromedia.fonts.CachedFontManager$FontCache.fetch(CachedFontManager.java:109)

at macromedia.util.LRUCache.get(LRUCache.java:114)

at macromedia.fonts.JREFontManager.getEntryFromSystem(JREFontManager.java:186)

at macromedia.swf.builder.tags.FontBuilder.<init>(FontBuilder.java:52)

at macromedia.css.FontFaceRule.initialize(FontFaceRule.java:82)

at macromedia.css.StyleDocumentHandler.endFontFace(StyleDocumentHandler.java:36)

at org.apache.batik.css.parser.Parser.parseFontFaceRule(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.batik.css.parser.Parser.parseStyleSheet(Unknown Source)

at macromedia.css.StyleParser.init(StyleParser.java:165)

at macromedia.css.StyleParser.<init>(StyleParser.java:89)

at macromedia.css.StyleSheet.parse(StyleSheet.java:71)

at flex.compiler.parser.MxmlParser$4.end(MxmlParser.java:1123)

at flex.compiler.parser.MxmlParser.endElement(MxmlParser.java:402)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractXMLDocumentParser.emptyElement(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at flex.compiler.parser.MxmlParser.parseDocument(MxmlParser.java:4363)

at flex.compiler.MxmlLoader.parse(MxmlLoader.java:277)

at flex.compiler.MxmlLoader.loadComponentType(MxmlLoader.java:178)

at flex.compiler.MxmlLoader.loadComponent(MxmlLoader.java:204)

at flex.compiler.CachedComponentLoader.getComponent(CachedComponentLoader.java:197)

at flex.compiler.CachedComponentLoader.loadDefinition(CachedComponentLoader.java:101)

at flex.compiler.CachedComponentLoader.getDefinition(CachedComponentLoader.java:263)

at flex.compiler.CompositeLoader.getDefinition(CompositeLoader.java:54)

at flex.compiler.linker.Loader.getType(Loader.java:266)

at flex.compiler.linker.Loader.findType(Loader.java:248)

at flex.compiler.CompilerPackageManager.loadType(CompilerPackageManager.java:629)

at flex.compiler.MxmlCompiler.openDocument(MxmlCompiler.java:61)

at flex.compiler.MxmlCompiler.compile(MxmlCompiler.java:234)

at flex.tools.Mxmlc.main(Mxmlc.java:166)

Can someone please let me know what the problem is??

Thanks in advance

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Aug 23, 2009 at 12:13 PM

    Hi

    If your models were working then you dont need to deploy them again. Just go to the 'Deploy' on the right side of VC storyboard.

    There you will get hyperlink of the already deployed model. (something like - Run 'Your Model Name').

    If you have made any changes in the earlier model & after that you are getting this error then delete the changes & recreate those with precaution at the time of drilldown.

    Other workaround is, add few blank forms with 'Visibility Condition' as 'False'. Save & deploy after addition of each form. It will work with 3blank forms.

    Regards

    Sandeep

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded