I have a BI 7.0 server on Unix machine. I am trying to install crystal reports 2008 on windows 2003 server, and further integrate it to SAP BI by installing SAP integration kit. I have done the below.
1) Installed crystal reports server 2008 on windows 2003 server.
2) I can launch the CMS by start programs --> crystal reports server 2008 --> Central Management console.
3) I enter my user id an password and can see the business object portal with all the entries in it,
4) I have also installed SAP BOBJ integration kit (XI3.0) as well. It installs successfully. The only difference in the guide and what I did was, it dint prompt me for the CMS information, but it did when I was installing crystal reports server 2008.
5) Now I am able to connect to CMS, but I donot find the SAP authentication tab, and the server details tab, as per the guide.
I am a basis admin, and experimenting this for the 1st time. I need to set this up for one of the clients. They want to do some BI reporting through crystal reports. I have installed crystal reports server as of now. The client will now try to access it through CMS , by "InfoView". But CMS isnt giving me SAP auth tab, for me to go ahead and configure the SAP related settings.
Any inputs on the same will be highly appreciated.