I have a new question. I am finishing the upgrade reconciliation proccess in a customer and I have a scenario I do not know how to solve.
The scenario is:
- The customer recorded a BP in 2006.
- This BP has an invoice with 50.50u20AC for total.
- This invoice was paid by BP in 2006.
- The customer was consolidating in 2009, before upgrading to B12007.
- We upgraded the system to B1 2007 successfully.
- The upgrade reconciliation made two operations: one for the opening balance, and one RU for 50.50u20AC (the total of the invoice).
I cannot renconcile the RU.
How can I solve this scenario?
Agustín Marcos Cividanes