Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Idocs stuck in sm58

Hi All,

When I triggered Idocs in R3 ,they were stuck in sm58 with status : :000. I'm not able to release it.

I checked with port information, everything is correct.

When I checked with threads in SDN it says to check with authorization of userId in sm59 of R3. if this is

the case then I ll not be able to send any Idocs from R3. But in my case other Idocs are getting triggered,

only the newly created ones are stuck. Kindly suggest sollution to resolve this issue.

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

2 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Aug 17, 2009 at 10:06 AM

    Other things to be checked could be:

    1. The Idoc metadata is imported in idx2 of PI system. You may use SAP Note 837595 for this.

    2. Check SAP Note 940313.

    Regards,

    Prateek

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Aug 17, 2009 at 10:05 AM

    Hi,

    this is a problem with the metadata.

    So you should check your rfc connection with authorization test and then reload the metadata.

    Regards

    Patrick

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.