I am working with a customer and want to know if there is any standard or SAP best Practices Guidelines to:
Issue 1: Standard way to distribute data to external systems using IDOC or ESR?
Issue 2: How to distribute master data using IDOC or ESR
Issue 3: Once distributed how can we distribute deltas.
These are the steps we have concluded would be correct:
Following are the steps to distribute Fixed Asset numbers to ESKER
- 1.Extract Fixed Asset number from table ANLA for the following conditions
- a.Condition 1: Only for Company code GGL, GAU, CAU, GHK, PEC
- b.Condition 2: Check for capitalization date (ANLA-AKTIV). We need to create a logic to calculate number of days between current date and capitalization date. If capitalization date is less than 100 days then send Fixed Asset number or else don’t send.
- c.Asset description if not available in IDoc output to be fetched from ANLA-TXT50
- d.Cost center if not available in IDoc to be fetched from ANLZ- KOSTL
- e.Cost center description if not available in IDoc to be fetched using ANLZ-KOSTL into table CSKT for controlling area “NZ01” and ANLZ-KOSTL = CSKT-KOSTL check for validity date to be current CSKT-DATBI and fetch CSKT-LTEXT
- f.Account determination if not available in IDoc to be fetched from ANLA-KTOGR not reqd 07SEP2018
- g.Account determination description if not available in IDoc to be fetched using ANLA-KTOGR = T095T-KTOGR for language ‘EN’ and fetch T095T- KTGRTX not reqd 07SEP2018
- h.ION if not available in IDoc to be fetched from ANLZ-CAUFN
Will someone be able to validate or provide any standard SAP Documentation for Transferring Fixed Asset numbers or Master Data to other SAP and Non SAP systems.