Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Problem in Batch Determination

I think that I did all configuration necessaries but the batch determanation dont work.

In delivery on the screen Batch Determin. I can check that the condition record was found on procedure.

And in the log Log, i get :

Batch stocks are being read...

Batch 0000000112 Storage Location DC01

Batch 0000000180 Storage Location DC01

Batch 0000000210 Storage Location DC01

Batch 0000011815 Storage Location DC01

Search according to selection criteria...

Batch 0000000112

Batch 0000000180

Batch 0000000210

Batch 0000011815

MRP area check for batches...

Availability of batches...

Batches are being sorted...

So, after "MRP area check" I have no batch.

I did a test configuring in condition record (VCH1) the field SelectionType with option "O", then i got all batchs on the delivery.

In my Selection Class there are LOBM_LFDAT and LOBM_VFDAT.

Does anyone know why the batch determination is not working ?

Best regards.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    Aug 02, 2009 at 04:27 PM

    Though you have confirmed that you did all configuration settings for batch determination, unless there is some setting missing, system will not throw an error and the explanation given is not suffice to conclude where exactly the problem is.

    Please go through the link and reconfirm that your settings are in line with this

    [Config Setting In Batch Management|http://www.sap-img.com/materials/config-setting-in-batch-management.htm]

    If not, please enlighten more on what you have done on IMG settings.

    thanks

    G. Lakshmipathi

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      I've found the problem.

      Like a said all configuration was ok. The problem was that the Batch Classification was "Non-classified batch".

      I tried "Repair classification" on BMCC but option was always disabled, so on MSC2N i've changed batch status to "Batch restr." and after "Unrestr.-use" again, so batch classification got "Consistent batch classification" and Batch Determination did work !!

      Best Regards,

      Kleyson Rios.