I have one issue in my PI process:
My client is whisky manufacturer, They use old recycled bottle and new imported bottle for their whisky filling process.
1) The cost of old bottles is for example Rs10/-
2) The cost of new bottles for example Rs 25/-
3) So daily they use old and new bottle for filling in the shop floor( under non SAP situation)
4) If i Map SAP for the above situation how to confirm the qty produced as they mix both old and new bottles and do
5) As per my knowledge can i use Two BOM one with old bottle and one with new bottle and Run MRP and create
planned order for 'X' qty for new bottle and 'Y" qty for old bottle.
6) convert the planned order partially under new bottle (X) on daily basis to process order and confirm the daily production.
7) Convert the planned order partially under old bottle (Y) on daily basis to process order and confirm the daily production.
Kindly confirm whether i am right and also suggest me the right process for the same