For transactional data the changes are not appearing in the BDCP table.
Currently the requirement is for KAKO and KAKT tables this is not getting reflecting in bdcp after doing all config's.
I tried to find out a badi for this but didnt get worked out.
Please let me know if any body who has worked on transactional data change pointer's how to proceed for this type of issues.
Tcode:cnr2 which i tried to change few fields in the tcode for the tables
Currently i checked with KAKO and KAKT table for the change document object class but it does not exist so iam going to go for custom i have created custom also then to changes are not reflecting in BDCP.
Please let me know if any body has a solution.
Thanks & Regards,