Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Populate Sold-to Party and Reported by in CRMD_ORDER for Service Desk

Hello

I have already performed the initial configuration of Service Desk.

Now when I want to create a support message through CRMD_ORDER tcode the "Sold-to Party" and "Reported by" fields are not getting populated automatically.

I have also assigned Partner to the IBase in IB52 and still the entries are not getting populated.

I had also looked into earlier messages created in this forum like

populate-sold-to-party-in-support-message-tab-afte

but the exact solution was not documented.

Kindly help me out.

Sarin

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

5 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jul 29, 2009 at 10:57 AM

    If you are using same partners for each document and already maintained IB52 you should have a look at:

    Customizing -> ... -> Service Desk -> ... -> "Define Partner Determination Procedures"

    Select your procedure (for instance SLFC0001 or SLFN0001) and double click "partner functions in procedure" on the left hand side.

    Set the access sequence to "0018 SAP Service: Det.via IBASE"

    Regards

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Aug 04, 2009 at 10:24 AM

    Hello Cristian

    I followed the SPRO path you have suggested:-

    SPRO -> SAP SOlution Manager -> Service Desk -> Partner Determination Procedure

    I clicked on SLFN0001 and clicked on Partner Function in procedure

    But as I get 00000018 as Bidder.

    The following entries are there in Partner Function in procedure

    00000001 Sold-To Party

    SLFN0001 System Administrator

    SLFN0002 Reported By

    SLFN0003 Support Team

    SLFN0004 Message Processor

    Regards

    Sarin

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hi,

      The following entries are there in Partner Function in procedure

      00000001 Sold-To Party

      SLFN0001 System Administrator

      SLFN0002 Reported By

      SLFN0003 Support Team

      SLFN0004 Message Processor

      Once you get to this place, select the partner function Sold to Party and click on the details button (Magnifying Glass icon) or when you scroll to the right you will find the Access Sequence column.

      Then do as what Christian had told you.

      Regards,

      Rajesh Kumar

      Edited by: R Rajesh Kumar on Aug 4, 2009 4:12 PM

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Aug 04, 2009 at 10:51 AM

    Hi rajesh

    Thanks a lot

    I checked the Access Sequence for Sold-to party and it is set to 0018 : Det. via IBase/Ind. Object from Ref. Object Set

    Regards

    Sarin

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Aug 04, 2009 at 11:21 AM

    An additional information, you might not know yet:

    CRM_DNO_MONITOR:

    Columns "Reported by", "Processor" are only filled, if BADI AI_SDK_CRM_DNO_MON is active.

    As of ST 400 SP19, there is an IMG activity (SOLMAN_SUPPDESK_DNOM) to

    activate BADI AI_SDK_CRM_DNO_MON without a modification:

    - SPRO

    - Path: SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide -> SAP Solution

    Manager -> Scenario-Specific Settings -> Service Desk -> Service Desk ->

    General Settings -> Show additional fielder in message lists

    Otherwise, activate with transaction SE19.

    Best regards,

    Ruediger

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Aug 05, 2009 at 12:29 PM

    Hello

    Thanks for replying.

    I tried activating the BAdi AI_SDK_CRM_DNO_MON but still the problem persists.

    Whenever I try creating a SLFN message the Reported by and Sold-to party does not get populate automatically.

    Should I need to involve my ABAP team to manually write a Badi to populate these fields ? Or is there any customizing which I have missed ?

    Regards

    Sarin Kane

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hi,

      You have not understood what Ruediger had said. If the BADI is not activated then in CRM_DNO_MONITOR the following fields will always show BLANK.

      Subject

      Catalog

      Code group

      Posting date

      Processor and reporter details

      IBase and IBase component

      Once you activate them data gets populated. I have done the same from my end and saw the difference.

      Thanks Ruediger

      Sold-to-Party gets picked up based on IBase.

      1. Go To T Code IB52. Give 1 as Installed Base.

      2. Choose your relevant IBase (combination of <SID><Installation Number><Client>

      3. Choose Menu --> GoTo --> Partner

      4. Choose the Function Sold-to-party and give the relevant Business Partner (BP) Number for the same.

      Then Sold-to-party will get picked up automatically when the particular IBase is given.

      For Reported By field to get populated

      1. Go to TCode BP

      2. Give the relevant BP Number

      3. Choose the Identification Tab

      4. Under Identification Numbers section give the following data

      ID Type - CRM001

      Identification Number SID<space>Installation Number<space>Client<space>UserID

      Also for the BP maintain the User Name field for the role "Employee"

      Regards,

      Rajesh Kumar