Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

billing plan type

hi

i am trying to process a billing plant with mile stone billing where a customer pays a down payment 0009 and then pays the rest of the amount after delivery 0008.

the customer puts a down payment of 10% or 100

when i try to process it with 0008 closing invoice it brings in the complete amount of $1000 instead of $900

how am i supposed to handle such requests? am i doing the right thing?

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

4 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jul 28, 2009 at 09:40 PM

    Hi check the Sales document type template - under billing - Field billing plan type assiged or not

    regards

    satish

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Jul 30, 2009 at 08:12 AM

    Hi

    If you want to have down payment of 10% and the rest 90% in the final invoice then there is no need to process down payment request using the billing type FAZ. You can directly process the down payment with the billing type F2 instead of FAZ.

    If you want to use down payment request process seperately then we need to clear the down payment in the final invoice by reducing the 10% from the final value and adjusting it against the already posted down payment in the FI since the down payment request will posted with special GL indicator in FI.

    So you can either choose to have down payment process (10% + 100%) or a simple process of having down payment and final invoice (10% + 90%).

    Regards

    Rajkuamr K

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Aug 09, 2009 at 02:21 PM

    Dear Saad,

    Please check in the Transaction OVBM , for milestone , Start date is 01 , and Click on the maintain date tab, here maintain the billing dates starting with downpayment 0009 and check that billing rule is 4 , billing type as FAZ. amount 10%. I am sure you already have this Config but please double check.

    In the pricing procedure check if condition type AZWR is present.

    And in copying control of source doc type to FAZ billing type., See if you have Copying requirment "20" maintained for relevant Item category.

    Please revert back if you need further info.

    Regards,

    Paresh Kolte

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 23, 2009 at 06:02 PM

    1. Besides maintaiing AZWR in the pricing procedure, need to ensure that, copy control with item cat Tao exists with routine 23

    at the item level between sales doc and F2.

    2. Maintain variant g031 for the GL account related to the Down payment recieved and down payment request.

    3. AZWR will be included in the final invoice and clear the downpyt.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded