We have a odd requirement to have the MIRO done before the Service Entry Sheet. The business process is as follows:
1. User will raise a Service PR and then a Service PO will be raised.
2. The services will be carried out at the plant.
3. There will be a central location for Invoices and the vendor might send the invoice before the Service Entry Sheet is created.
4. To manage the huge load, the MIRO will be posted and will be blocked (Since Service Entry Sheet is not created).
5. The Blocked Invoice will trigger a workflow which will be sent to the requestor reminding that a Serv Entry Sheet has to be created.
6. The requestor will then create a Serv Entry Sheet and the Invoice will be cleared.
Std SAP does NOT allow the MIRO without the Serv Entry Sheet.
Any feedback will be appreciated.