I have installed solution manager 7.0 EHP1 (SP18) on AIX Server.
I have created the Productive client as 100.
I have creates the sapjsf, ,j2ee_admin user in client =100 and coverted UME as below steps
1. Start the Config. Tool under:
2. Choose the following path in the Config. Tool
cluster-data -> Global server configuration -> services -> com.sap.security.core.ume.service.
3. Choose the value ume.r3.connection.master.client in Global properties.
4. Set the production client, e.g. to the value 100 in the Value field.
5. Choose Set and confirm the changes in the Custom value column.
7. Restart your Java Engine.
I am not able to start J2EE server after this, If I am changing the parameter againg to ume.r3.connection.master.client =001
I am able to start the J2EE Server.
Please let me know what else I have to do to resolve this issue
Thanks in advance