I am new to the controlling and product costing.
My client is having the following requirement:-
1) Globally, client is following Standard costing for all global reports and accordingly maintained 'S" price in material master.
2) For local reporting, client needs inventory report based on the actual cost of the procurement.
3) I explored the concept of " Material Ledger". Is material ledger easy to implement? Does it have any other serious implications on existing configuration/functionality globally running for the client?
4) Actually client is asking for the inventory valuation at actual cost including any duty,taxes,frieght etc paid for that PO only for the local reporting.Is this the legal reuirement in India?
5) Is there any standard report available that can be used so that period end manual financial entries can be made only to the Local Ledger?
Thanks in advance for your support.