Please, I followed this steps bellow and created the view from a ztable successfuly.
Try to create a Value node instead of Model Node.
1) Create a view throguh wizard
3) Define Name
4) Add Model node - Just click on continue
5) Add Value Node - Enter a name for value node
6) Add Model Attributes - Clicl on continue
7) Add value Attributes - Click on the + sign ( to add from the ABAP data dictionary)
Now a popup will open and a F4 help for to select the data dictonary object, select your ztable here
and press enter. Now select the fields you want and press continue.
8) If you need a custom controller then give the custom controller to link between context node and custom controller
9) Select the view - If you want to create a table view check the radio button for table view, otherwise check the empy view radio button. Once the view is created in teh view page add the configuration code to get the configuration tab.
Now you can select the strucure and fields from show available fields.
But I don't get data from Ztable to fill the view.
I also tried to follow this steps:
But I didn't get the view from Ztable populated.
Please, could any one explain how to populate a View from Ztable?
Thanks and Regards,