Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_NOT_FOUND

I need your help on Idoc-to-file scenario using Business Service with Party. My Problem is that the Receiver Interface and Receiver Namespace in SXMB_MONI appear same as that of senders and the message goes into the error condition "CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_NOT_FOUND" During technical routing.

No receiver agreement found for sender >> another error in SXMB_MONI

Can you help me, with what needs to be entered in header mapping of received agreement and whether I need to specify anything in Identifiers tab of my Receiver communication channels.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jul 17, 2009 at 09:29 AM

    have you created the following objects in ID:

    1) Receiver Determination....with OB MI, and receiver Busines service in the receiver section

    2) Interface Determination between source(IDOC) and target(FIle) MIs

    3) Receiver Agreement and a corresponding File Receiver File CC

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jul 22, 2009 at 04:54 AM

    The Issue has been resolved.

    I went through the SAP NOTE: 792333 . Things are much more well documented here.

    Resolution w.r.t this problem: I removed all the Identifiers from the Party and created a Receiver determination with * as party. Initially I had specied the party and service name in the RD.

    Now I successfully receive the IDOCs into XI system from Test as well as Support R/3 systems.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jul 22, 2009 at 04:56 AM

    summary of the solution written above

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded