Skip to Content
Former Member
Jul 14, 2009 at 07:38 AM

Cancelling Internal reconciliation


Hi Experts,

I am using 2007 B and I have an wrongly cancelled an invoice by creating an A/R credit memo against it.Now I need to open the credit memo and the invoice (unreconcile the two documents) so that the invoice can be reconciled against incoming payment.

How should I proceed ?

Thanks & Regards,

Asap Fan